3 Issues using Beaver Builder on My Theme

I’m using a very popular theme (thousands of users) and I’m experiencing 3 issues. I will follow up with a private comment and give you access if you’d like to see for yourself.

Issue 1: Even though the theme is full-width, the BB templates are not able to go full width, even with the settings on full width.

Issue 2: Using shortcodes causes the BB plugin to hang.

Issue 3: Use of widgets works but none of the CSS styling of the widget comes through, so it looks not good.

• Steve

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Yes, whatever details you can share will be great. We’ll take a look as soon as we can. If you can let us know which theme, temp details, etc. that would be great!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

I posted all of the details twice privately (I wasn’t sure if they went through since there was no confirmation). Is this not working in the forum? I can email them to you if needed.

Thanks,

Steve

Actually, now that I am reading this again, it appears they aren’t coming through in this thread. Would you mind ensuring you are logged in and reposting?

Best,
Billy

Billy,

I tried to re-submit and it tells me that it can’t post because it’s already been posted to this thread instead. Can you please contact me by email instead? I’ve tried 3 times now to submit this. Thanks.

Steve

Hi Steve,

For issue #1, the theme itself is full-width but the content area isn’t. Do make it full-width for builder pages, add this CSS…

.fl-builder .mk-grid {
    max-width:none;
}
.fl-builder #theme-page .theme-page-wrapper {
    margin: 0;
}
.fl-builder #theme-page .theme-page-wrapper .theme-content {
    padding: 0;
}

For issue #2, it looks like there is an error on the server. Can you send me a copy of the plugin you are using so I can test it on my end?

Issue #3 has been fixed and will be available in the next update.

Thanks,
Justin