Access to pages not availble

I’ve been working with beaver builder for about 2 years and have recently begun to consistently run into this message when I try to access the pages:

“The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

It’s definitely related to plugins, (I suspect something with javascript) but It seems to vary as to which plugin causes it. It used to be SeedProd coming soon page. Then it was GoDaddy Worker Pro Automated Backups, Then MonsterInsights. Thn Yoast. Now Ultimate Beaver is causing it after I just did an update.

Is anyone else having issues like this or any clue what’s going on with my site?

http://www.persuasionbureau.com

When you see this error WordPress has encountered a PHP fatal error. The error details are send by email to the site admin. You should check that email it will show you exactly what the error is.

The error will also be in your error logs which you will have access to in your control panel.

Most likely it is low memory issues seeing as you are using godaddy as a host and are sharing the IP with 22 other websites.

1 Like

I never get the email. But I will check the error log.