Accordions and tabs doesn't work in IE9

Hi

I have a client who can’t use accordions and tabs on a site running BB theme and BB plugin. He only sees the content in the first tab, but nothing happens when he clicks on the other tabs.

The client uses IE9. Browser details:
http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/b/V9VNWH9

The website has only two other plugins installed: Contact Form 7 and Password Protected.

The client has no problems when using Chrome on the phone.

What can be wrong?

Hey Torben,

Ah, IE9. That’s fairly old at this point, but we can take a look if you like to see if there is anything we can do there. Can you please send along site URL and temp admin access via the private reply option below?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Torben,

I tested this in IE9 on Windows 7 and was able to open and close the accordions/tabs without issue (screenshot below). Maybe it was somehow user error? Are you able to test on IE9 to confirm the issue?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin

Thank you for testing. Unfortunately I have got some friend with IE9 on Win7 to test as well and they get the same bad result as my client :frowning:

So I don’t think it is a user error!

The solution right now should be, that I make the accordions and tabs to normal text boxes, and when the bug is fixed I can go back to this solution again. Not good, but a possible workaround.

Thanks

Hi Torben,

Sorry about that. Could you send me an export of the pages on this site so I can test them on my end?

Thanks,
Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hi Torben,

Yep, that’s it! I imported the template and tested but am still not able to recreate the issue. Would it be ok if I switched themes for a minute?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin

Just go ahead. I would really appreciate that :slight_smile:

Cheers
Torben

Hi Torben,

Thanks! I switched the theme, but no luck :frowning: Would it be possible to get FTP access to do some further digging into this? Sorry it’s taking so long, it has been a tricky one!

Justin