Adding Fill to Active Accordion Heading

Hey Dom,

You’re gonna want to override the core modules so it doesn’t get lost with new updates. Check the link below for more info.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/custom-module-documentation/#override-built-in

Also, on that same file, you’ll need to change the ‘normal’ values to 1, e.g., from allContent.slideUp(‘normal’); to allContent.slideUp(1);.

The patch should be out sometime this week. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dom,

Try clearing the BB cache and see if it works. If it still doesn’t, you can share FTP access to your site so we can take a look. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dom,

You copied the files correctly but you didn’t edit the frontend.js file. I just did though, so try clearing the BB cache and see if that does it. If it still doesn’t, go ahead and share temp admin access to the site as well. :slight_smile:

Also, it seems you’re doing this on the parent theme. I’d suggest using a Child Theme so the override doesn’t get lost when you update the theme.

Ben

Hi Ben :smiley:
Thank you very much. Sorry for bothering you to do this form me. I did the same thing but it seams that when you empty the cache you need to log out from Wordpress as well.

The accordions are working beautifully :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (don’t ask me about the design, the client loves this style lol)

Thanks again,
Dom

Hey Dom,

No worries at all! Just making sure though you got my message re child themes? Currently, if you update the theme, those overrides we did will get lost. :slight_smile: Enjoy!

Ben

Got it, thanks :slight_smile:

Dom