Adding Google Recaptcha to Blog Post Comments

Google Recaptcha on Blog Comment Form

Hello! I've been trying to find anything related to Google Recaptcha issues on Blog Post Comments but have found nothing relevant to my topic. I can't believe that my only solution is to modify my Beaver Builder child theme but... What could be causing this issue? What happens is: I've set up a plug in to add recaptcha to my comments but there is no Customization to activate the feature on blog post forms that I can see. I have the site and secret keys already for the website I'm using. And have activated the comment form option for the plug-in. I enter my comment into the comment portion of the blog post, check the boxes for 'Notify me of new comments via email' and 'Notify me of new posts via email' and then hit the 'Post Comment' button. It spins for a sec or two and then I get the message " **ERROR** : Please solve Captcha correctly." which is part of the response from the plug-in. What am I doing wrong?

I was using the Captcha Bank plug-in and then switched to the 'Advanced noCaptcha and the Invisible Captcha' plug-in but no luck. I've selected the v2 checkbox version and have specified my site and secret keys, and have enabled all forms. My Google Recaptcha site and secret keys are for the v2 checkbox recaptcha.

Thank you in advance for your help