Adding Images

Good evening I have been having issues adding images to the templates. If I select Photo from Basic Modules and then click on Select Photo within Photo Settings, nothing happens.

The same thing happens for example within Callout Settings within the image tab. I change the Image type to Photo, then select Photo to pick a photo from my library and again nothing is happening.

Hey Jose,

Thanks for getting in touch! Issues like these are usually caused by 3rd party conflicts. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. If nothing changes after that, try using a default twentyX theme. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

It appears to be the theme. Would you happen to know what I do in this case?

I am using this theme, http://themesholic.com/theme/elite/ which I have not had any issues with prior to the update.

Hey Jose,

Do you think you could shoot temp admin access to the site in question so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

You forgot the URL of the site. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jose,

I am receiving a JS error every time I hit the Select Photo link. Do you think you could send a copy of that theme over to themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com so we can take a look?

Ben

On its way. Thank you

Hi Jose,

I did some testing and it looks like the page builder that is included with that theme is causing a JavaScript conflict. I tried to find the source of the conflict, but the code for that builder is complex, so it’s probably best if you contact the theme author as they would know it better than me. Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you.

Justin