Agency Version not active

Hi, have you heard anyone having problems that the agency code is not activated, although it should be? we are having some serious problems with beaver.

Hi JL
I can’t update but I saw a post that said BB server was down for maintenance so that maybe the problem - I can still use the plugin though am waiting until tomorrow to update - England 6pm Sunday

[Content Hidden]

thanks Paula, i got into the site and the whole thing started to breakdown :confused: ie the licence was not active (although it is okey, i have agency version). I hope tomorrow all is good. thanks Paula for to info.

[Content Hidden]

Hi All,

I think i have found the source of my problems. I used WP-Cache Manager to clean old versions and it seems now that Beaver and WP-Cache Manager are not working together.

Has any of you had the same problem? If so, how did you repair beaver?

Now, I have uninstalled Cache Manager and removed the lines from config, but still not working. Any wise words to share? Thanks all.

Hey guys,

Not really sure if it’s related but our site indeed went offline for a while during the weekend. Try updating now and see if you get the same problem.

JL,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site in question so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey JL,

Sorry, not really sure on that regard. One thing you can try though is to delete/rename the advanced-cache.php file under wp-content and see if that helps with the problem?

Ben

Many thanks, i will try that out. Yes, my problems are related on the cache conflict, not to your updates : )

[Content Hidden]

Hey JL,

Can you also try reinstalling the plugin and see if that helps?

Ben

I tried that on 19.10, in the evening. did not help. now we all are logged out and cannot enter to the panel. can i just replace the plugin files in the ftp…?

Hey JL,

Sorry but I don’t know much about that. Definitely let us know when you have access so we can take a look as well.

Ben

Hi, i would like to thank you Ben & your team for helping me with this one. The problem was caused by the conflict with Cache Manager plugin and Beaver, they just didn’t not work together. So, the only solution left was to take step back and restore the old version from 18.10. After doing that and re-installing beaver, everything is fine now. Many, many thanks for your kind support and efforts. I very much appreciate and keep on bringing more Finnish users to your service. :slight_smile:

Hey JL,

No worries at all! Glad you got it back up and running! For caching plugins, we recommend using either ZenCache(free) or WP Rocket(premium).

Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben