Automater Child theme SSL

It looks as though the child theme is loading the css with an HTTP so it is causing an issue and being blocked due to the SSL on the checkout page.

Actually it looks like the fonts are being loaded with an HTTP instead of just the // so on my SSL pages they are not loaded which breaks the menus, which does not allow anyone to checkout. Please help.

Hey Mike! Thanks for the heads up. We’ll get a fix out for this ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Mike,

Sorry for this oversight, I’m looking into it right now. Can you send me a link to your site?

Thanks,
Justin

Here is the project. http://www.thenewhuman.com/ I had to find a quick fix so I simply added a Force HTTPS plugin but that is not ideal. You probably can’t get to the checkout since they have a membership section. You would have to register and be approved to see it so that won’t work. Again, I have it temporarily fixed for now.

Hi Mike,

Wow, that site looks great! I’m glad to see you’re putting the builder and Automator to good use :slight_smile:

This has been fixed. I’ll release an update to the theme shortly. You’ll be able to update it just like you update other themes and plugins.

Justin

Thanks for the quick response and kind words. Yeah, I really like the plugin and theme. I’ve been developing my own version of a starter theme and design builder but this is much better so I shelved it. Ha. Thanks again!

And the update is live! Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Also, WordPress sometimes lags on picking up the update. If it does, you can force WordPress to check by going to <SITE_URL>/wp-admin/update-core.php and clicking the “Check Again” button.

Justin

Still not seeing the update. Any ideas?

Nevermind. sorry.

I forgot to allow remote updates. Once I did that though I received an error.
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hey Mike,

I’ve seen that once before. All it took as trying to upgrade again and it worked. Can you try once more? Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Thanks,
Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mike,

The zip files aren’t created manually, they’re created by our export script when we’re ready to deploy a new version. I’m going to take a look at the code that’s creating the zip and see if I can figure out why this is happening.

I’ll report back when I have a solution. Hopefully today.

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Mike. I actually just uploaded a new zip that I created manually. I’m using the shell zip command in my script, so I’m not sure why it’s causing issues right now. I’m just going to upload manual zips until I have more time to test.

Thanks,
Justin