Bad Photoshop Files

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that there seems to be something wrong with the Photoshop files in the Pro / Agency versions of BB.

The zip file appears to be empty.

C

Hi Colin; thanks for the heads up. We’ve been bashing our heads into the wall for awhile trying to figure out what’s going on here. Occasionally, our build process seems to generate a dud zip file. We’re doing our best to get it figured out. I can shoot you an email with the PS files if you need em? Let me know :slight_smile:

Hey Robby,

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving yesterday.

No rush on the PSDs as far as I’m concerned. Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Hello guys,

I also could not open four PSD files from the Pro version download of beaverbuilder.

Zipped file: beaver-builder-psds.zip

Unzipped folder: beaver-builder-psds>plugin

PSD files that would not open:
Agency
Appify
Foto
Hope

Here is the error message I received when attempting to open the PSD files in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (running on Windows Parallels version 8.0.18619.1001606 on a Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5):
“Could not complete your request because of a program error.”

All the other PSD files from both the plugin folder and the theme folder opened.

Also no rush on the PSDs - just wanted to let you know.

Cheers,
Tim

Hey Tim! Thanks for the heads up. We’ve been bashing our heads against the wall trying to figure out why our PSD .zip file wasn’t working. We finally figured that out, and now the PSD’s themselves are breaking. Ugh :wink: !!

Is there any chance you could help us troubleshoot this problem? If you can send me an email (robby [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com) I will try re-saving a few of those PSDs in various compatibility formats and see if we can find something that works. Otherwise, we will look into this and hopefully get it fixed ASAP! Thanks!