BB is activated, but functioning as though it is not activated

Hi, yesterday I had my website migrated from one account at my hosting to another account at the same host. Afterwards, when I tried to edit my pages today, using the beaver builder page builder standard plugin, it was apparent that it was not working. For example, pages created by beaver builder, are displayed as if BB is disabled. When I create a new page and use a full page template, I get the text and images from the template, But again it is displayed as though BB has been disabled.
I deleted the plugin and tried to reinstall it, but received the following error “Unable to create directory uploads/2016/04. Is its parent directory writable by the server?” The permission on the plugin folder is 755
I also manually uploaded the plugin zip file into the plugin directory, extracted and activated BB plugin. But the problem detailed above is still present.

Can you please advise me on how I can resolve? Thanks in advance.

Hi Willie,

How did you perform the migration?
Did you run the Serialized Search & Replace Tool from our KB? - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/migrating-a-site-to-another-domain/

Also, would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks for the tip Danny, the website was not migrated properly. Fortunately, I had taken a backup before my website was migrated between the two accounts at the host. I restored the original website from the backup and all worked as expected.

So the problem was definitely created through the move, I will pass my hosting support the documentation that you provided.
Cheers,

Willie