BB is not working

Last week my beaver builder stopped working at my website. I’m always very happy with beaver builder and I’m looking forward to use it again. The problem is as following: whenever I want to launch beaver builder. Beaver builder is not responding. However, I know BB is active because the link in the browser changes. I already deactivated all the different plugins and reinstalled BB. Do you have any clue how I could solve this? (It shows the error below ( I just removed my website link)

Thank you!

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:6 ************************************************************************
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:6 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:6 “Uncaught ReferenceError: FLBuilderLayout is not defined” on line 2 of https://(--------my website-----)/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/js/fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:6 ReferenceError: FLBuilderLayout is not defined
at Object._initTipTips (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:2)
at Object._init (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:2)
at HTMLDocument. (fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.3.2.8:6)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)