First I love your plugin, probably the best page builder today!
But I need a plugin to (filter) query multiple taxonomies as tags, categories… and display the result. I use “WordPress Meta Data Filter & Taxonomies Filter”. Before I also tried with others plugins like “Ajax Search Pro”, or “attributs” from Woocommerce", building different custom post types and taxonomies with Types…… but I can’t generate the display.
And once BeaverBuilder Plugin Pro is desactivated the display works.
I don’t know how to fix this issue. Please may I send you in PM an admin account to check?
I’m glad to hear you’re loving Beaver Builder! Yes, please send a private reply with temporary admin access and we’ll have a look at the issue.
Thanks for the detailed follow up. I was able to recreate the issue. Would it be possible to get temporary FTP access as well? It looks like I need to test some code to figure this one out.
Let me know.
Thanks for the info. I actually don’t use anything special to debug. I just FTP in with Coda and start testing things. Of course, I need a starting point with the testing, but that all depends on the issue. With this issue I’ll probably need to take a look at what happens when the search plugin is submitted.
If I’m debugging on the front-end, I use Chrome’s dev tools.
I’ll let you know what I find.
I found the issue and patched your site. It appears that we were resetting the WordPress query in our function that enqueues scripts and styles when we didn’t need to. I’ll get that fix in the next update as well.
thanks for sharing and fixing this issue, you are a genius!
I will continue now to develop this website with confidence in the chosen tools and team!
Thanks, Jean! And you’re welcome!