Beaver Builder does not load when going into page builder

When viewing a page I have the top admin bar and can click on the page builder button. If I do that the top admin bar disappears and none of the beaver builder stuff comes up.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Adam,

I can see that you have been using BB on your home page. Therefore, when did this start to happen and did you add any custom code anywhere?

Thanks,
Danny

I think my client embedded that google calendar. So i’m thinking that breaks beaver builder.

Hey Adam,

The problem could most likely be with the Google Calendar. If you check on the homepage, the theme footer isn’t showing up anymore. Means to say that some code on the page broke the entire layout. It’s quite possible though that when your client added the calendar, he/she missed an opening/closing tag and caused the issue. Can you ask the code from him/her so we can test?

Ben

What will happen if I use the wordpress revision manager? Will I loose the beaver builder formatting?

Yes this google calendar code clearly broke the page, but I am surprised that beaver builder is breakable like this.

Hey Adam,

BB works with WP Revisions. I restored the earliest revision available and the page now works fine. Feel free to restore it to a different restore point. Also, do you think you can ask the code that your client used so we can check?

Re the calendar breaking the builder, we are still using divs and all the standard tags in our builder, just like any other plugin/theme does. If you place a rogue closing div </div> anywhere on the content, it will prematurely close the nearest div tag on the page, breaking the layout structure. And I believe that’s what happened here.

Hope this makes sense.

Ben

Thanks Ben, makes sense. We can close this as resolved.

The code she put in was just what google calendar generates.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny