Beaver Builder Pro plugin not working on homepage

I had designed my homepage using the child theme and the plugin. Everything was fine until I embedded a youtube video…then my slideshow disappearred and so did all of the content below the video embed. I cannot get beaver builder to activate for that page. Tested other pages and Beaver Builder activates. Deactivated all plugins. Still no luck. When I use firefox to view page source, I can see that all of the content is still there.

Hey Lisa,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can post it here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Lisa,

It seems that page got corrupted. Even if I disable the BB plugin, the admin toolbar isn’t visible when I’m on that page. Would it be a problem if you were to replicate the contents of that page into another one? Also, I’d suggest using our Video module to embed the Youtube video. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

Hi Ben, how did it get corrupted? I tried using the video module, but the video exceeded the maximum size so I had to embed. Is there no way to get this stuff back. Took me hours to get all of this in place?

Hey Lisa,

I just reverted the page back to an earlier time(before the latest one) to make it work. You can do the same by heading over to the native WP edit page > Revisions. Do check the page for any missing content.

Also, I think I figured out how the page got corrupted. On your embedded video, it seems you forgot to add a closing tag for <iframe>. Found it on the revisions page too.

Ben

Ben, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Good to know that i have that option in the native WP edit page.

Lis

Hey Lis,

No worries! To be honest I forgot about that for a second there! Glad I could help. Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben