Beaver Builder Theme - Full Width

Hi Guys,

I have installed the beaver builder theme and plugin on my site as I have done in the past. But I can’t for the life of me get the theme to go full width. I have changed all the settings to full width and nothing changes. Is there a bug? It seems none of the customizer settings actually change? Anyone else having problems?

Hey Johny,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Perhaps you’re using a Preset? Can you check under Appearance > Customize > Presets and see if that is the case? If a Preset is set, the customizer won’t take effect as it takes precedence.

If this is not the case, can you share the URL of the page in question along with temp admin access so we can check? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Johny,

So the problem here is that the theme CSS is not being generated. Chances are, your FTP account does not have read/write permissions to the /uploads/bb-theme directory. I’ll post in a separate private reply a screenshot for reference. You can get in touch with your hosting provider, they should be able to fix the permissions.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Thanks man. Got it sorted now! Appreciate your help.

No worries at all, Johny! Glad we cou ld help. :slight_smile: Enjoy!

Ben