Best Beaver Builder Subscription for a Genesis Developer?

Hey guys!

Ok, I love Beaver Builder like crazy. As a Genesis developer, I usually buy the Pro Versions of whatever plugins I invest in, but I am not sure in the case of Beaver Builder. I don’t do Multi-Site, and I already have Genesis Themes, so I am not sure on the Pro subscription which offers the Beaver Builder Theme. Don’t think I would need it. Custom Modules sound intriguing but I still don’t know what they are or do yet.

The agency Subscription offers white-labeling, which is cool, but I don’t see any evidence of Beaver Building branding on the pages I have used it for so far. Am I missing something?

Thanks so much for clarifying your awesomeness! I am interested in going agency but I am just not sure where the branding applies. In theory, I can see the agency upgrade to be a no-brainer investment but I just don’t see BB branding showing up yet.

Bodie

Hey Bodie! Thanks for the compliment! The white labeling functionality in our Agency package only applies to the page builder in the backend, not the front end. You can easily remove the site credits on the front end of your website with any of our packages (it is there by default). White labeling allows you to over ride the words “Page Builder” and our logo in the backend. So, if you’re planning to have a client take over their site after you’re done building it, you can change the label to your business’s name or any other name you’d like.

Let me know if that makes sense. I can elaborate if needed.

Also, just so you know, you can always upgrade your BB package and we’ll give you a prorated rate. So, you start with the Standard or Pro and upgrade if you decided you want to!

Hope that helps. Thanks again!