Builder closes tab on save

I have a interesting bug for you, it only took me off and on for 3 weeks to be able to duplicate the bug for you.

You can go to any page and click the builder link. From here you can make any changes you want. Once your happy with your changes click the blue done button in the top right of the screen. Then click publish. What happens next is odd. The page saves so your not losing any changes made, but then the tab closes. I can duplicate this in Chrome and FF.

now the interesting part. If I click a link with target="_blank" in it I can duplicate this bug, like from with in our crm. Now if I copy and paste the link I cannot duplicate this bug.

I have a screen cast below showing it in action.

I can also give you ftp and WP access to the site if you would like.

Thanks

[Content Hidden]

I should also say I am using

Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m
Builder Version 1.5.9
Beaver Builder Child Theme Version 1
Beaver Builder Parent Theme version 1.3.0

no other plugins

Hey David,

Interesting problem indeed. Go ahead and send over WP and FTP access so we can check.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

I just tried it on my local dev site and got the same thing. I’ve already submitted a bug report for this. If you could please make the video available until our lead dev can check this we’d greatly appreciate it.

Ben

ya, I will leave the video up for you.

thanks

Hey David,

Just got word from our lead dev that this has already been fixed. There should be a maintenance patch released within this week.

Ben

awesome