Builder Disabled on Home Page after Scheduled Page Update

Greetings,
We’re trying to track down an issue where the Builder does not engage on the homepage of a test site at pvfcudev.org. The client used a scheduler plugin to update the homepage for a prmo going out at certain day and time. The scheduler did its job and replaced the homepage but now for some reason BB won’t activate on it–fortunately, it’s the only page with an issue. It works on every other page on the site. So, we realize you can’t support 3rd party software, but we were looking for more clues as to why the Builder might not activate for that particular page in this scenario. Any thoughts appreciated.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Cooperata,

Are you currently having hosting issues? As I am unable to view your site when I attempt to load it I am greeted with the following message “This webpage is not available”.

Thanks,
Danny

Apologies for the wrong URL, Danny. Go to pvfcudev.wpengine.com
Thx!

Hi Cooperata,

Do I have permission to disable plugins, as I think it your issue is related to a plugin.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Danny,
Thanks for checking on this. Yes. Feel free to disable any plugins or mess around as needed. We cloned the site so you guys could play around and check as needed.

Jon Cooper

Hi Jon,

I disabled all active plugins except for BB and there is no longer an issue. Therefore, you’re going to need to disable each of your plugins one by one. Until you locate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Thanks,
Danny