Call Out - Change Title Color

Using a call out, I can change the icon color, and change the WYSIWYG font color, but I do not see how to change the heading color.

Hi Kelley! It’s interesting that you mention this because I actually had the exact same realization while working on a client site yesterday. We’ll discuss adding a color picker to for callout headings too. For now, you should be able to override the default color with some custom CSS. If you can link me to the page you’re working on, I can provide some CSS code to change the heading color…

[Content Hidden]

Give this a try, it should target that first CTA and none of the others…

.fl-node-5489cfd6d70ac .fl-cta-title {
   color: red;
}

edit: Oh, and put that code in the Code->CSS section of the theme settings :slight_smile:

[Content Hidden]

It looks like you have a callout module in there now. I was confused, because when I loaded the page it was the CTA module.

Here’s a better way to do this, if you goto the row settings, on the advanced tab you can add a CSS class to a row. Add this class to the row that has your callouts: herobar-row

Then, use this CSS:

.herobar-row .fl-callout-title {
   color: white;
}

If the row class is too much, this code should work too:

.fl-node-5489d03689f7a .fl-callout-title {
    color: white;
}

Thanks! There are strange cache-ing issues with a new host I’m testing. So for now, I will just use the icon element instead of call out.

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason! It’s on our list :wink: – the list is just getting really long, ha. We’re doing our very best to implement everyone’s suggestions. I promise!