Can not enter license key after upgrade from lite to pro

Dear BB Team

I am currently using the “Auberge” theme 1.2.5 by Webman. This comes with BB lite.

After installing BB Pro Page Builder works well as far as I can see, but I can not enter a license key or change any settings.

Where is the catch? What did I miss?

I am using Chrome in Windows 8.1 pro - all updates installed.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues! Would you mind providing me temp admin access via private reply so I can take a look? Also, did you make sure to deactivate and delete the lite version before installing your pro version by chance?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Peter,

I just logged in and was able to access the page builder settings in the dashboard without issue. It appears you worked out installing the Pro version as well as entering your license key as that all looks correct in the dashboard. I also tested the builder on a few of your pages and it appears to be working as it should. I am wondering if this could be browser related. Can you tell me what browser/version you are using? Also, have you checked in with Webman on these issues by chance? I know he optimizes his themes to use BB, but just in case, it may be good to get him involved in the event this is theme related.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Peter,

No worries at all and glad to hear it isn’t related to BB! Glad to have helped even though we weren’t able to solve the main issue, but it sounds like you are hot on the trail. Appreciate the offer and thanks again!

Best,
Billy