Cannot get plugin to work / Nextgen issue

I started with this plugin today.

Everything seemed to be going OK until I added a Nextgen section, and everything I set up on the page broke. There was no layout, just a jumbled mix of text and images.

I tried to delete the whole Nextgen row, but it is there every time I go back.

I tried to edit by clicking on Widget, but I get this: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() followed by the full URL, but here is part of it. wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/includes/settings.php on line 14.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing and it is still there.

I tried creating a brand new page without Nextgen and I created the whole layout and clicked publish, but when I went back in to edit it, all of my work was gone from the PageBuilder.

So, I basically can’t get this to work at all.

Theme:Evolution.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for contacting us and for your purchase, sorry to hear about the issues! Would you mind supplying me a temporary login for your site so I can take a look? Feel free to mark your reply as private when responding. We’ll take a look asap and get back to you!

On another note, have you tried disabling your plugins one by one while testing BB to see if this could be a plugin conflict?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Thanks Rachel, I am seeing some interesting issues as well. It does appear to be some kind of a NextGen issue. We’ll start a bug report on this and start diving into what could be the issue.

Best,
Billy

Hi Rachel,

Can you please tell me what browser(s) you are using as well as version(s) to where you are getting these issues?

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

I worked mostly in Chrome, which today says it is: Version 38.0.2125.104 m. I think I was also in IE last week, 10.0.9200.17054 after Chrome was giving me trouble, but I didn’t try to replicate every issue there.

Thanks!

Hello Rachel,

We just released a large update last night that should be available to you. It’s possible this update could address your issues, would you mind giving the update a shot? Make sure to clear your cache after updating and looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Thanks Rachel, we’re taking a look. Re. the forums, sometimes caching gets in the way there. What I would recommend is to login as usual and if the forum shows you logged out, just do a quick refresh and you should be good to go. I’ll let you know what we find on the site issues!

Best,
Billy

Hi Rachel,

I’ve identified a conflict with Nextgen and will look into getting a fix together for you this week. Thanks for your patience.

Justin

Hi Rachel,

We fixed the Nextgen issue this morning and applied a patch to your site. Everything appears to be working now. Let me know if you run into any other issues!

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hi Rachael,

I’ve tested this and it appears to be working fine, so I’m thinking it might be a browser issue. Can you let me know what operating system and browser you were using?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

Windows 8.0 and Google Chrome.

Thanks!

Dear all support team
I installed Beaver plugin on my suffusion theme. The installation process ran smoothly, and I managed to activate the plugin successfully. When I tried to composed a page, I don’t see any menu at all on the side or anywhere. What went wrong ?
Please help …I am willing to give you temporary user account

Thanks

Fathi Bawazier

Hi Fathi,

There should be a tab just above your new page named Page Builder. If you click on that, you should see all the module options on the right.

Also, can you please confirm that you are trying to create a page and not a post?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Colin
The plugin works fine with other themes except this suffusion theme.
I can see the tab but when I click it there was no menu at all on the top right corner.
Please help me because i really want to use suffusion theme.

Regards,

Fathi

ps. is there an option to have my money back ?
I am getting frustrated here

Hi Collin
I forgot to confirm that I was trying to build a page. not a post

Thanks

Hi Fathi,

My apologies for missing this. If you provide a temporary login in a private reply we can take a look.

Thanks,
Justin