Can't access / edit content properties

One problem I have with the builder plugin is the ability to edit elements - rows particularly where the content is full width, other placed modules where I’ve added padding - try as I might I just can’t click on the item to edit it’s properties. For instance, I’ve got two buttons side-by-side and added margin and padding to get them there. But I can’t for the life of me select either. I can ‘see’ the edit properties (move, edit, dupe, delete) but I can’t click on the edit to do anything.

Any suggestions? If I can’t solve then I’ll have to fire up CSS Hero and fix some properties that way. Would be nice to do it from within the builder though.

Hey Cliff,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Are you using the BB theme? Some themes have some styling which may cause problems with the icons we’re using. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can use the private reply option below. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Cliff,

This is usually the case if you use negative margins. The problem now is, you’re placing another column-row inside another one. You won’t be able to select both, just either. If you were able to select the button modules, you won’t be able to select the text modules which are inside the row.

The only way I can think of around this which involves the page builder is to recreate the button in an HTML module. The guys are planning to work on the column within columns feature but unfortunately, we got no concrete timeline for that. Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here.

Ben