Can't add blocks on info

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with a few sites. This just started in the last few days. When i drag over content or picture boxes they don’t show. Then if i publish the page and then go back into the builder the blocks are there. This is happening on three sites. They are all on the same theme weaver pro. I did already disable all the plugins and its still happening. Can you help?

Just a thought to add, would the php version affect it? One of them i know has 5.3

Hey Kendra,

It shouldn’t as we support what WordPress supports in terms of PHP version. They support 5.2, but 5.4 is recommended. This actually sounds like it could be caching related. If you don’t have a caching plugin installed, it could be at the server level. Who do you host with?

Best,
Billy

HI Billy,

There are no cache plugins installed. One is a vps with hostgator and another is with a small local hosting company. I had the issue in the past with siteground caching things. I don’t see any caching in the ftp.

Very interesting. Go ahead and send on over temp admin access so we can take a look as well as where I can test this out in the site. To confirm, is this a live site or are we able to deactivate plugins, do some testing, etc?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kendra,

Can you do me a favor and try switching themes on the test site to see if you get the same issue? I am getting a JS error and since there aren’t any plugins active, it has to be a theme conflict or something at the hosting level. Let me know if it works with, say, a TwentyX theme. Also, to speed up troubleshooting on our end, would you mind providing FTP info?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kendra,

I just had a look and it seems this is a bug we just fixed. We should be able to roll out an update next week. Let us know if you want info on patching it in the meantime. :slight_smile:

Ben

Thank you so much, you guys are awesome! Yes please send the info on patching in the mean time :slight_smile:

Hey Kendra,

No worries! Just edit the file /bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php. Look for static public function render_layout and change the line do_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts' ); to

ob_start();
do_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts' );
ob_end_clean();

Let us know if that works or if you need help with that :slight_smile:

Ben

It worked! Thank you!!!

No worries! That fix should be out sometime next week. Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben