Can't figure out where to set the color on this space...

I am SO happy that you have vertical navigation now! I’ve wanted that for a while.

I don’t think I’ve run into this problem with horizontal menus before, but I have a gray space at the bottom of short pages between the content and the footer that I can’t figure out how to set the color or get rid of it. I’ve turned footer widgets on and off. I’ve checked content background, general background, footer background… I must be overlooking something.

I’m using Default Dark Preset, and I’m forcing the footer to the bottom of the page with a snippet of code I found here on the forum. But even when I wasn’t forcing the footer down, the gray area was still there.

This site is in development, and the page where the gray space is the largest is at http://rbs.fergiedesign.com/services/

Thanks for your help!

Hi Julie,

I believe this is caused you having a different color set for your body background. If you load up the Customizer and navigate to General > Background > Background Color. That is most likely set to #1a1a1a which is lighter than your content background color #050505.

Set the background color to the same color as your content and this should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Duh… Thanks, Danny! I swear I looked there, but I only looked at the swatch. My bad.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Julie,

No problem and happy to hear your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Danny