Can't replace photo background

Hi guys -
Recently updated BB and WP and now I’m unable to edit / add photo backgrounds to rows. I can delete, add copy, but not change the photo. I’ve tried two browsers (FF and Chrome) - it’s like something’s blocking it.
thoughts?

Resolved: conflict with Tablepress plugin.

Hey Michelle,

Glad to hear you figured it out! And thanks for taking the time to inform us! :slight_smile:

Just curious though, was it an issue with Tablepress and WP in general? Or with BB? As I have just installed it on my local dev(simply activated it), and I was able to use BB just fine.

Ben

I’m thinking it’s a JS conflict with the latest WP update and tablepress. I’m able to use BB, just can’t swap / change / upload images if tablepress is active. I’ve heard visual composer is having some issues…so it may be something along those same lines…

Hey Michelle,

Okay, so the issue here is with the latest WP update. It breaks the media uploader if the CSS below is present.

table {
  border-style: solid;
  border-collapse: collapse;
}

And I strongly believe the TablePress plugin uses that CSS, perhaps depending on the settings you’re using. You can check the link below for more info
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp45-jquery-update-and-table-styles-issue?replies=2

Ben