Columns

Hi just playing with the demo, if I add a three column row how do I change that to be four columns say? I tried changing column widths to 25% but one of them keeps defaulting to 50% to maintain the three columns.

Probably missing something simple… I know I could just add another row with four cols and then just drag my widgets into that which would do the job, just wondering.

Great plugin btw!

Hey Neil,

Thanks for contacting us and for your interest in our products! At this point in time, the ability to change the number of columns in an existing row isn’t possible. You can remove columns, but you cannot add columns into an existing row. You’ll need to pull out a new row that contains the number of columns that you would like and then move existing content into each column. This is great feedback though, definitely something we’ll take note of!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy. Not a problem really, as you say, easy enough to just add a new row and move content.

My pleasure, Neil. Thanks for the kind words and definitely let us know if we can assist further!

Best,
Billy

Adding columns to existing rows seems like a vital feature, it would be fantastic if you ad it. Is there any word you can give on if you will implement it?