Contact Details in Header

Hi there, can you have a look at this and tell me how to get the Call to Action in the header (contact phone no. etc) to align right and to make it a larger font

http://www.taylorandbeeson.com.au/?

Thanks

Kay

Hi Kay! You can target the call to action in the header with CSS and increase the font-size that way. Here is what it would look like:

.fl-page-header-text {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Also, did you find out how to remove the comment box? To do that you just need to disable comments on the page. Here is a WordPress article that explains how to do that: http://en.support.wordpress.com/enable-disable-comments/.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks Robby, how do I right align the call to action in the header?

Hi Robby, I’m obviously doing something wrong because it isn’t working. Where do I put this code? I put it in the CSS section under “Code”.

Can you also tell me how to make it right aligned.

Thanks

K

Kay, sorry I forgot to ask about the right alignment. By default, the header CTA is right aligned and it’s right aligned on the site you linked. Can you elaborate a bit on the look you’re trying to accomplish there? I am not sure I understand.

For the size, sorry I didn’t test that code before I pasted it. Try this one, it should work:

.fl-page-nav-bottom .fl-page-header-content .fl-page-header-text {
	font-size: 16px;
}

If that doesn’t work, shoot me the login details in our e-mail and I can get in there and figure it out. Thanks Kay!

Hi Robby, I just checked in in Safari and its right aligned but in firefox its centred.

I can’t attach the file here so I’ll email it to you separately.

Also, the contact form in firefox isn’t aligning properly.

Kay

Hi Kay! I think our e-mail thread got lost in the mix. We’ve released a couple of updates since you first made this post. Can you update the page builder and automator and see if this is still a problem? It’s not happening any more on my dev site, so I am hoping that our updates fixed the issue!