CSS broken when using FLBuilder::render_query

I did search the forum and saw some similar posts to this, apologies if I’m repeating but unsure if my case is different and perhaps I am just missing something simple?

In a plugin I have a function using FLBuilder::render_query (hooked) to display a specific post from a Custom Post Type.

At first I displayed it the normal wordpress way the_content and that had no CSS at all :slight_smile:
Then I worked out I should be using FLBuilder::render_query
Your render_query seemed great for about 5 seconds till I realised it behaved as follows (for me):

1. On pages where there is already BB content it displays with the grid/columns intact but the rest of the CSS like font colours and background colours are missing
  2. On pages like single.php with no existing BB content ALL CSS is missing including the grid, so your columns drop to a single toilet roll

Is there a simple way I can sort this problem? I’ve tried wrapping it in fl_builder classes etc. with no luck.

Hey Rick,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you think you can share temp admin access to the site you’re working on so we can check? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

…It mysteriously fixed itself, after an upgrade :slight_smile:

Cool! And thanks for taking the time to inform us. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben