Custom Navigation Background Image

All of my themes are updated to the latest version of Beaver Builder, but some of my sites offer the ability to change the navigation background image and others don’t?

Under customize, one of my sites has the following:
Header / Nav Style / and under this one I can add a custom background image to the navigation menu.

My other sites don’t have the Nav Style option. I’ve tried switching to a different preset (the same as the site with the Nav Style capability) but that didn’t work either.

Any ideas?

Hey Anne,

Thanks for getting in touch! The background feature for the navigation is not applicable to the Nav Right header layout. It’s only for the Nav Bottom and Nav Centered. :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks for the reply. The one site is a Nav Bottom layout, and it’s still not available.

Hey Anne,

Now that’s weird. Do you think you could send us temp admin access to the site in question so we can take a look? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

Sooooooooooo…there was an update that showed up for Beaver Builder this morning, and it fixed the issue. :slight_smile: Funny how that works!

Awesome! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben