Custom post type dated archive template

Hey Team - I’m trying to use Beaver Themer to create Dated Archive themer layouts for custom post types. In this case I’ve built the custom post types with the CPT UI plugin. The archive layout works fine until I also want to show a dated archive ONLY for that custom post type. As an example, I have a News custom post type. I have successfully added the Archive News Beaver Themer layout for this post type. I’m using the Custom Post Type Permalinks plugin to allow for dated archive links for News in the following url format: http://mywebsite.com/news/2017/

When clicking on the News 2017 archive link the default Archive layout gets used instead of the News Archive layout. I note that the Wordpress default template hierarchy doesn’t really mingle Dated archive templates with Custom Post Type templates. Is anyone aware of a solution for this scenario? I’ve attempted several workarounds including Beaver Builder’s conditional display feature, to no avail. As an added complication, I have one other Custom Post Type (Events) and a Blog, each with their own need for dated archives. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Paul