Disable "responsive"

Hi

How turn off “responsive mode” in the automator theme?
Plugin has that option.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch! You can disable responsiveness in the global settings for Beaver Builder. That particular area can be accessed while in the Beaver Builder editing mode via the Tools button up in the top right corner. Please let us know if you have any trouble finding that and thanks again!

Best,
Billy

Hi
Sorry, but I can’t find this.

Hi Przemyslaw,

You’ll want to activate the page builder plugin in any page you like. Once in the page builder editing mode, you will see three main buttons in the top right hand corner - Templates, Tools, Done. If you click on the Tools button, you will see another set of buttons. Click ‘Edit Global Settings’ and then scroll down in the dialog box until you find ‘Responsive Layout’. Disable that, save and click done and you should be good to go!

Best,
Billy

I know and I wrote about this “Plugin has that option.”
But It doesnt work.

http://chcebycpilkarzem.pl/

So I was thinking then this option is somwhere else.

Ah, I see what you mean now. You are also using the Beaver Builder theme which is responsive by default. We do not have an option to disable responsiveness with our theme. In addition, it is Bootstrap based which is responsive as well. Your best bet is to use a theme that isn’t responsive in nature as it wouldn’t be easy in any way to change that in our theme unfortunately. Sorry about that!

Best,
Billy