divi theme error

I just did a theme upgrade for elegant themes divi theme and now my pictures do not display on the web site.

When I open the editor they show and i can edit them but after i publish they do not show on the site to other visitors…

Please help

Hey Phil,

Can you share the URL of the site in question? Perhaps include temp admin access to your site as well so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Phil,

It seems the problem is caused by the animation. Do you have any caching plugins installed? Can you try clearing its cache along with BB’s under Settings > Page Builder > Cache and see if that fixes it? If it does the same thing, can you try deactivating all plugins except BB and check?

Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

I already had deactivated the cache plug in just to make sure this was not the problem.

I have turned off all animations and this seems to fix the problem.

Bummer. the animations you have are cool.

Will try putting them back on later

Hey Phil,

It may be an issue with BB’s caching. Can you try clearing it under Settings > Page Builder > Cache? Also, can you check with your hosting provider if they have a server side cache setup on your site?

Ben

Checked both cache, no difference
I removed all the animations and now is working.
May go back and add animations back to see if it resets and starts working again.

Thanks, Phil! And let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben