Does BB code load on post-types not enabled in BB settings?

There is a conflict between BB and Shortcodes Ultimate that I’d like to remedy with Plugin Organizer. At least in part due to Font Awesome.

I’m using BB on the home page, but Shortcodes Ultmate on custom post types (courses, lessons) from an LMS.

Question: does BB CSS and other code load on post types that I do not enable in BB settings?

I’m testing this plugin Plugin Organizer – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This plugin allows you to do the following: 1. Change the order that your plugins are loaded. 2. Selectively disable plugins by any post type or wordpress managed URL. 3. Adds grouping to the plugin admin age.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

BB will only load CSS on the post types that you have enabled and only if using BB on those post types if that makes sense. You mention a conflict in the above, are you experiencing an issue with BB and Shortcodes Ultimate?

Best,
Billy

BB will only load CSS on the post types that you have enabled and only if using BB on those post types
is great news (and makes sense)

I think I have to use plugin Plugin Organizer – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org to limit Shortcodes Ultimate WP Shortcodes Plugin — Shortcodes Ultimate – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org to prevent the conflict with BB

I already have course/lesson custom post types using Shortcodes Ultimate. On a staging copy, when I activated Beaver Builder, the front end of course/lessons with Shortcodes Ultimate broke.

Interesting. Would you mind sharing temp admin access to the staging site so we can take a look at the plugin conflict?

Best,
Billy

I deleted the staging site with the original conflict (@ several weeks ago). I just re-copied the production site to staging. Added Beaver Builder to the staging site home page - and no conflict on the course/lesson custom post types with Shortcodes Ultimate!

Well that’s great news! :slight_smile: