Download Links

Within my account area here on the Beaver Builder website, I can see my licence key but there are no download links - except one, which is the beta version.

Can you help to restore my download links?

Thanks!

Hey Ian,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues! Would you mind emailing us directly via hello[at]wpbeaverbuilder[dot]com? If you could include your account username/password to our site when doing so that would be great so that we can investigate what might be going on there. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy - email has been sent as requested.

Okay… I’ve sent the email as requested - got a reply - thank you.

Have followed up with two more emails.

I am sure it’s a busy time for you… at this time of year… but it would be nice to be able to access my download files. Because of holiday issues, I don’t have access to where I have them when I originally downloaded, and I had been hoping to do an installation for a client before the New Year.

Is there any possibility I can get an update on this so I can figure out my schedule?

Thanks!

Hey Ian,

My apologies for the delay, you should be good to go as of this morning. Feel free to reply back here or to the email we sent if you run into any issues!

Best,
Billy

Hey There… have another issue :frowning:

My licence key is not showing up on the “My Account” page. Would you look into this for me?

Thank you!

Hey Ian,

Looks like you still had the same credentials as before. We just logged in and fixed the issue. Can you check and verify from your end?

Ben