Duplicate Parallax Image Row

Not sure if this should be in the plugin or theme forum. I’m using Page Builder plugin v1.3.1, with Automator v1.1.5, on a home page with the ‘scroller’ (parallax) template applied.

I want to duplicate a row, (to make the home page longer) specifically the parallax scrolling image row. The other content items such as heading, photo, text editor, all have a ‘duplicate’ option, whereas these rows do not. I thought I’d get around this using the following steps:

1. Go to Templates->Scroller->“Append to page”.
  2. Move the new parallax image rows up into my existing content (effectively adding additional parallax image rows).
  3. Delete the other added rows to clean up, and publish.

The issue here though is that it seems like when I append the same template to an existing instance of that template, some ID value assigned to that row might be getting duplicated, and therefore I found that the above steps essentially moved one of my existing parallax image rows and updated it with the new image I configured it with.

Any help on getting around this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear about the issues. While row duplicating isn’t possible at this point in time, that has been something we have discussed adding. However, I’m not entirely sure of when that would be developed and released.

Appending would be my suggestion, but that’s interesting that you are experiencing the issues with that. I wonder if you were to save the existing page as a template of your own and then append it with the Scroller layout if that would work the way you would like? Feel free to give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy! That did the trick. Thanks for the help!

Awesome news, Wesley, glad to have helped!

Best,
Billy

Hey Wesley,

Good news! The ability to duplicate rows is now possible the latest 1.3.8 release, enjoy! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy