Using safari (latest) on Mac (latest) on a site with latest headway theme, php 7, giant memory limits, Apache 2.4, I found the following two bugs:
I created a row, set a background image, set the height to full, and the. Dragged a text module. Entered text and it looked so good, I wanted a duplicate. I pressed the duplicate icon in the row menu pop up (it worked this time). The duplicated row had escaped text, i.e. The word “don’t” in the original row became “don’t” in the duplicate row.
Disgusted with myself for trying to replicate the beauty of the first row and failing, I then tried to delete the duplicate row. Safari, apparently in love with both rows, fairing the beauty thereof, refused to acknowledge the clicks and thus no clicks on any row pop up worked. Apparently safari needed schooled. I added more rows and things… Safari, trying to teach me a lesson, refused to act on any clicks to delete anything after that.