Dynamik Front End CSS Builder

Hi, I see a lot of people are using CSS Hero. Is this because the front end css builder in dynamik doesn’t work with beaver builder.

I can’t get it to work.

Hey Matthew,

Welcome to the BB forums! Sorry, but I’ve no experience with either CSS Hero or Dynamik. We’ve a lot in the community that does though so someone will probably jump right in and share their experience. :slight_smile:

Ben

You can also visit this site for Dynamik + Beaver Builder tips and tricks!
http://dynamikbeaver.com/

Also, I believe someone from the community posted a video here in the forums regarding the same topic so I would suggest searching on our forums as well! :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks for the reply Ben. I searched for a while before I posted this but couldn’t find anything that directly answered my question. If someone could point me to that video would be great. Thanks

Hi Matthew,

Just tried with the latest BB-Pro (1.6.1) and DWB (1.9) and the front end CSS works just fine :slight_smile:

When you tried it and it didn’t work, does the Show/Hide CSS Builder button appear on the front end in the upper right corner?

Or did you get it to display but it is not saving your CSS edits?

Can’t say about CSS Hero other than what I have seen in videos, but as far as CSS editor plugins go, I would suggest that the SiteOrigin SO-CSS is easier to handle and does just as good of a job :slight_smile:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-css/

Cheers!
Lyle

Thanks for the reply Lyle.

No, the show/hide CSS button does not appear. Only appears on pages I haven’t used BB on. I only have BB standard, would that make a difference?

Thanks for the recommendation, will check out Siteorigin SO-CSS.

The BB version should not make a difference.

The Show/Hide displays on all pages for me, BB and regular WP pages.

Mind you, all I have for plugins on this test site is BB. You may want to try the usual troubleshooting method of temporarily disabling all plugins except BB to see if one or more are causing a conflict.

thanks Lyle, there are only a couple on there so I’ll check it all out and see how I go.