Editor isn't working on one page only

the editor has been working great until today.

On one page only - About us - it shows the page as I built it on the builder plug in but it doesn’t show me the editor box in the top right corner. All of the other pages work fine. I was in the process of loading a video at the bottom when it quit.

Hi Christy,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Christy,

Can you provide the link to your site, please? :smiley:

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Christy,

What video is you try to add before the issue? Is it the Daily Mail video at the bottom of the page?

If so, is it possible for you to provide the embed code you used, please? So I can test this on my end.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Christy,

I have no issue embedding that video on my test site. You do have a JS error on your page that appears to be related to a slider from your theme (athena_slider). Did you add a slider to that page?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Christy,

It looks like the problem here is how you added the code. The iframe code above works fine. But I believe you missed the closing </iframe> tag when you added it to that page, causing the rest of the code to be inside the iframe, rendering them useless. Take a look at the screenshot below for reference. Notice how all of the HTML elements after the iframe turned to black, instead of being color coded.

View post on imgur.com

You can use WP’s revisions system to revert the page to an earlier time, before you added the iframe code. Give that a shot and see if it helps.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

YES! It’s fixed! Thanks a bunch…

Awesome! And no worries at all, Christy. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben