Effects and fixed header not working :(

Hello,

I’ve tried to change the fixed header so that it doesn’t scroll. In the preview it works as fixed but as soon as I save, it goes right back to scroll. Also my effects don’t work on any of the modules :frowning: Is there something I’m not doing correctly? Please help! Thanks!

Hey Evocial,

Thanks for posting! Could you list down the steps you did re the fixed header? Also, what effects are you referring to? Could you elaborate?

Ben

Sure

1. Page Builder: renamed as Evocial Inc. Builder
  2. Row Settings
  3. Background Photo
  4. Added photo - full size
  5. Attachment - fixed
  6. Scale - fill

When I do this part and it’s still in editing mode, the background will stay fixed. However, as soon as I hit save it goes right back to scrolling. It’s very frustrating.

>>>>>

As far as the effects, I meant animation. So whenever I edit like an icon or text box, I go to advanced > style > slide up > 0 seconds

And I get nothing :confused:

Also have to mention, the background photos for all my rows never stay fixed :confused:

and I should have said background image for my headers instead, so I apologize for that

Hey Evocial,

Ah, so it’s the background image that you wanted fixed. Gotcha. Do you mind sending temp admin access so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Evocial,

I am checking the homepage and I can see the background is fixed and the animations work just fine. What browser are you using and on what platform?

Edit: Or is there a specific page this is happening?

Ben

Hmmm :frowning: The browser is Google Chrome and Wordpress, should I switch browsers?

Hey Evocial,

I am using the same browser on Windows 7. Do you think you could do a screen capture of whats happening from your end?

Ben

ah, there is the problem I’ve upgraded to Windows 10. I can take a screenshot if you’d like, but do you think it’s because of Windows 10?

Hey Evocial,

Are you perhaps using a touch enabled laptop? Because some of the features, e.g., parallax/fixed backgrounds and animations, don’t work there. We’re planning to make it work but don’t have an ETA for that yet. Check the thread below.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/windows-10-chrome-parallax-bug/page/2/#post-35679

Ben

No laptop, it’s a desktop… however, I am using a touchscreen Wacom. And that is probably what’s causing the issue. I read the article you sent and that should help :slight_smile:

thanks so much for your help!

No worries! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben