Embedding code for webinar training catalogue page

Hi there, this might be a silly question but I have only just begun using beaver builder sorry. Have set up a sales page so far and found it fantastic so will be setting up more. What I am trying to figure out now though is if I can use the embed code from my GotoTraining webinar/training catalogue to create a page on my blog www.mummymusingsandmayhem.com. I can just do a basic one on Wordpress pages but it looks awful and would like to use the Beaver plug in if possible to create something eye catching. Is this possible or not an option?
Thanks for your time, sorryfor the newbie question…learning as I go! Jodie

Hey Jodie,

No worries! Everyone has to start somewhere. Try using the HTML module and place your embed code there. That should work. But it will only render the code, you can’t edit whatever is rendered by the code via the page builder.

Hope this makes sense.

Ben

Thanks Ben, that does make sense and not sure why I didn’t think of that lol. I know I won’t be able to edit what is rendered but can i still add page elements around it with the builder to pretty it up some? This is what it is like at moment without the page editor so you can see why I want to play around with it if possible! http://www.mummymusingsandmayhem.com/new-training Thanks so much for your help

Hey Jodie,

Yes, you should be able to without a problem. :slight_smile:

Ben