Error 500

Hi I have just bought this and installed plugin. It is showing error 500 when I tried to open the plugin from settings. I am not technically good. I am just a naive wordpress user

Hey Basheer,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Did you figure this out? I just noticed you had opened several other threads which indicates that you have. If you haven’t yet, can you share a bit more info on the issue? Does the problem only happen when you visit the page builder’s settings page? Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Basheer,

Is it possible for you to disable all active plugins and then remove Beaver Builder. Once you have done that, can you try and install Beaver Builder again.

Then go back to Settings > Page Builder and see if you still encounter a 500 error.

If you do, can you keep all plugins disabled except for BB and do we have permission to install a plugin to see your server configuration?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Basheer,

I tried visiting Settings > Permalinks but I got the same 500 error. I then tried visiting all other pages under the Settings panel and all links point to the same 500 error. The same thing happens even with the BB plugin deactivated which leads me to believe that this issue is not related to BB at all. It’s quite possible the WP installation got corrupted, try either reinstalling WP, or updating it to the latest version. I’d suggest taking a backup of the site though as it’s a live one. You could also get in touch with your hosting company and see if they can help since a 500 error is a server error.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Basheer,

That fixed the settings page issue. I tried creating a test page on your site and BB works just fine. I did notice you have the Better WordPress Minify plugin active. We recommend turning minification/caching plugins off while actively working on the site since it might affect functionality of the builder.

Ben