Extend BB Pricing Tables

Hi,

i am trying to extend the “default” pricing table. I have created a couple of directories in the theme; theme -> fl-builder -> modules -> pricing-table.

In pricing-table.php I want to add a byline underneath the Title, so I added the following on line 153;

'byline' => array( 'byline' => __( 'Byline', 'fl-builder' ), 'fields' => array( 'byline' => array( 'type' => 'text', 'label' => __('Byline', 'fl-builder'), ), 'byline_size' => array( 'type' => 'text', 'label' => __('Byline Size', 'fl-builder'), 'default' => '14', 'maxlength' => '3', 'size' => '4', 'description' => 'px' ), ),

This works as expected and i can add text for the byline. My problems start when i want to include the byline in the Color selection, so the background-color is selected together with the title.

In front-end.css.php i added to line 40;

<?php elseif ($settings->highlight == ‘title’) : ?>

.fl-builder-content .fl-node-<?php echo $id; ?> .fl-pricing-table-column-<?php echo $i; ?> .fl-pricing-table-title,
.fl-pricing-table-byline{
background: #<?php echo $pricing_column->column_background; ?>;
color: #<?php echo $pricing_column->column_color; ?>;
}

Since i am a php noob, i suspect that my logic is wrong. My thoughts are that somewhere in this: ?php elseif ($settings->highlight == ‘title’) : ?> there must be a change. (some kind of operator, like on line 50?)

Any help on pointing me in the right directions is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey Warner,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team to assist you with your concern. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Warner,

My apologies for the delay on this. I’m not 100% sure, but it looks like your CSS selector might not be right. I think it should be something like this…

.fl-builder-content .fl-node-<?php echo $id; ?> .fl-pricing-table-column-<?php echo $i; ?> .fl-pricing-table-title,
.fl-builder-content .fl-node-<?php echo $id; ?> .fl-pricing-table-column-<?php echo $i; ?> .fl-pricing-table-byline

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

Justin

Hi Justin,

Works great. Thanks for your help!

Warner

You’re welcome!

closed #6