FIXED - Latest Beaver Builder plugin update Version 2.2.3.1 Made a Mess of some pages. Update: 2.2.3.2 fixed this

Had to restore previous version of our site -the new update made multi column rows one very long skinny column. 3/4 of pages weren’t published, but were present in edit mode. Have loved this plugin, but wanted to share feedback after just updating. Pages that were affected were pages I’ve recently made changes to.

I had this SAME issue today when I updated. I restored a backup to 2.2.3 and all is well. I have never had this problem with BB, and I have something like 34 sites I need to fix now - UGH! It’s apparently occuring only on multiple column layouts.

1 Like

That’s a lot of sites to fix… :worried:

There was absolutely no column specific code in 2.2.3.1

I would have to suggest opening a ticket, especially if you can reproduce this issue you speak of on 34 different sites.

Could it be something in the 2.2.3.2 update from today? That’s when I noticed the issue. Not all of my sites have multi column rows. I’m checking on them one by one right now.

There is no column code in todays hotfix.

Thank you for replying. I worked on our site for a few hours today. Before leaving the office, I updated the plugin and immediately the site was not displaying correctly. Our homepage had the main slider in BB and beneath it in BB only 2 rows out of at least 15+ displaying. When I went into edit mode, the other rows were there, but they were displaying in a single global column - yet none of those rows were saved as global rows in the past. It wouldn’t even let me click on the column settings to see if the visibility had changed in the update causing these sections to not be visible. I went to the BB pages I edited earlier in the day. All of them were not displaying correctly. One page had a section with 3 columns - the column text & images were in a long skinny line, with portions of the page not displaying at all. All of these pages have combo of rows with sections of single and multi-columns. All pages affected were ones I’ve edited in the last 2-3 days. Because of a big client meeting in the morning, I contacted our host to check if there were any other issues, then restored to yesterday’s restore point. I would usually get images of incorrect pages but with clients on our site tonight and tomorrow, I didn’t take the time to do this today. I might be able to replicate it in staging tomorrow if that would be helpful.

Yes of course it would, if you can replicate it in staging.

try the new update, we found the bug.

Update worked perfectly in staging. Will update site later. Thanks for the taking care of this so quickly!