Font colours

Hi, i’m not sure when this started happening. All fonts on BB pages have reverted to black #000000 instead of inheriting my theme’s settings.

I’ve not added any CSS or changed anything.

Have you changed something, is this normal?

thanks

Hey Paul,

I am wondering if our recent update has something to do with that. Are you on 1.5.1 currently or an older version?

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy, we’re using 1.5.1

Hey Paul,

We have an update we’ll be releasing today that addresses a CSS change we made in the latest release. I believe that will fix the issues you are experiencing now, but would you mind setting me up with temp admin access so I can take a quick look?

Best,
Billy

Yeah no worries, i’ll reply below with login details.

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

We just released that update I mentioned earlier. Can I have you give that a shot beforehand by chance?

Best,
Billy

Done Billy, is it 1.5.2 ?

No change i’m afraid.

Hey Paul,

Doing a bit of inspecting, it appears you don’t actually need this CSS:

.fl-builder .entry-content,
.fl-builder .entry-content p,
.fl-builder .entry-content ul li,
.fl-builder .entry-content ol li,
.fl-builder .entry-content h1,
.fl-builder .entry-content h2,
.fl-builder .entry-content h3,
.fl-builder .entry-content h4,
.fl-builder .entry-content h5,
.fl-builder .entry-content h6 {
    color: inherit;
}

Best,
Billy

That’s brilliant, thanks Billy.

The support here is second to none, thanks again.

My pleasure Paul, glad I could help! :slight_smile:

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

There was one other color style being inherited which I just removed. How are we looking now?

Best,
Billy

Still there i’m afraid.

Hey Paul,

All fixed up, not sure what was going on there, but you should be good to go!

Best,
Billy

thanks again Billy :slight_smile:

Hi Billy

Sorry for this but the problem’s still there. I removed a text block and replaced it with a CTA which is using the BB font/colours. It’s only on this one block on the home page.

If you can advise me on what to do i’ll know for the future in case it happens again.

thanks,
Paul

Hey Paul,

Very weird, I went in and removed a rogue space and it seemed to shift to pick up the styling. I added it again and it still showed properly. For some reason, the text is what is throwing that off occasionally. I can’t see any glaring bug or error so I suppose keep an eye on it and let me know if any errors come up in the future while you work on the site.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]