Force language of beaver builder to English

I am using WPML to create several multilingual e-commerce sites. When editing pages that are ‘German’ the entire beaver builder interface is in German. I don’t speak German well, or the other languages on the site. How can I force beaver builder to only display in English?

1 Like

WPML actually hijacks the entire WP language, the issue isnt with Beaver Builder altho we are working on a workaround.

I’m also waiting for this solution… it’s a very important improvement for Beaver Builder, but I somehow don’t sense any urgency for it as I see posts from a couple of years ago about the same subject.
In most cases one and the same interface language is preferred for the editors of a wordpress website.
I guess it should be possible to disable or remove bb interface translation files other than your preferred language? So the system defaults to it, e.g. english. Or overwrite specific language files with another one. And make a bb setting or seperate plugin for it :wink: I’m sure you have a long list of issues, but please put this one near the top. Thank you

I have a solution that workes for me.

Go to:

• Your user account
  • The section ‘Personal settings’
  • Language: if it is set to ‘site default’ set it to ‘English’ (or an other preference :wink:

Also check:

• The section ‘WPML Language settings’
  • ‘Editing language’
  • Deselect the option ‘Set admin language as editing language’