Gallery HTTP error

When using the Beav to create a gallery from media library, I keep getting an HTTP error when uploading new photos. If the photo already exists in the media library, the photos are added without incident. What could cause this?

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Joseph,

I actually experienced this recently as well and it isn’t related to BB fortunately. It has to do with the media size settings in the dashboard. If you go into your dashboard > Settings > Media, make sure you have the large size set to a large enough size to where you can upload certain files. This helped me, but while googling this issue, I did read about others having this problem and it being related to the host and restrictions on that end if the above doesn’t help.

Best,
Billy

Billy,

I can upload images using the wordpress media uploader just fine. Once the images are in the media library, they can easily be added to a photo or gallery through the beaver. It’s only when using the beaver to upload photos that the http error occurs. I find it more convenient to add images directly through the page builder and while uploading the photos via wordpress first is a workaround, i’d prefer to use the beav.

I double checked the media settings and they are sufficient.

Update:

The problem seems to have been an issue with the Multi-Site Domain Mapping Plug-in and appears to be resolved.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for letting me know, Matt, glad to hear all is working as it should now!

Best,
Billy