Gaps on left and right with full width page using Buzz theme.

Hello forum,

I’m currently building my fourth site with BB - honestly the best tool ever especially with the beaver theme!

This fourth site has a problem though - I’m not using the beaver theme just the plugin, I’m using one called Buzz which has loads of animation effects that the client really loves so changing themes is not an option. However the full width theme isn’t playing nicely - it’s got a gap on either side, about 30 - 50 pixels by the look of it. Not sure how to fix it, hoping someone can assist?

The site is dev.rosses.com.au/articulous/wp-admin - login with guest/guest (has a maintenance screen). I have disabled all plugins and checked - same problem. I will provide admin logins on private reply.

Many thanks,

Sandy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandy,

It appears there is a 20px left/right margin set to the .inner-container which is giving you those gaps. Hope that helps point you in the right direction. Also, make sure to check out our dev docs, specifically the section on full width rows which may help as well. Let me know how it goes!

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy, thanks for coming back to me. I set that to zero, still the same gap. I set .omsc-full-width-section-content to 0 as well. Also no joy. I can’t see anywhere else this margin could be?

Hey Sandy,

Just checked the site and looks like you figured it out! I don’t see any rogue margins/padding on either side, great work! Let me know if you need anything further.

Best,
Billy

D’oh - cached!
Thanks Billy :slight_smile: