Header menu changing to vertical

Hi,

I am using the following Beaver Builder plugins:

• Beaver Builder - 2.4.2.5
  • Beaver Theme - 1.3.3.1
  • Header Footer for Beaver Builder - 1.2.1

I have an issue where I have create a page to act as the header for my page, this page is called “Layout Component - Header”, and then I have updated the settings in Beaver Builder under “BB Header Footer” to use this page as the header of the page.

The issue I have is that it’s making use of a menu and in the editor the orientation of the menu is horizontal, but when I view any page which this header is on, the styling is all completely broken and is showing the hamburger menu and displaying it in a vertical orientation.

Here is a photo of a comparison of the editor and live views.

I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. I have installed plugins to clear cache on the website, and deleted the component, rebuilt, changed. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The weirdest thing is it was working perfectly fine yesterday. Today all I’ve done is added a hyperlink onto the photo part of the menu, and now nothing works.

I have found Beaver Builder to be extremely temperamental with the way you can edit one small thing and then it completely breaks the styling. I’m not sure if this is something to do with the plugins I’m using on my Wordpress site but any advice towards resolving this would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Alex