Header too wide for theme

Using the BB Theme in Full-Width mode, I find the Header gets too wide for the body layout at 1050px, for example. The logo and Nav stretches out too wide. Did I miss a setting for this? Or, how do I get the Header elements to align over the 1050px wide BB body elements?

Thanks

Hey John,

Thanks for posting! Sorry, a bit confused as to what you’re trying to do here. Are you trying to make the header a bit wider or narrower? If you’re using the Full Width layout, this shouldn’t affect the header. Do you mind sending the URL of the site so we can check? Or maybe just a screenshot of what you’re trying to do?

Ben

Ben, a bit narrower on the header to match the BB row widths. See the screenshot, the devsite is still local and a mere infant.

Best example to show is against your site. See how the header elements hang out too far on either side compared to your website.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgz9ti6umgi8vop/Screenshot%202015-09-17%2012.15.43.png?dl=0

Hey John,

Sorry but there’s no such setting for the header. As for our site, we’ve added padding to each side of the header. You can, however, change the width of the fixed row on your content. This setting can be found inside the page builder under Tools > Edit Global Settings > Default Row Width.

If really you want to change the width of the header, try this CSS snippet.

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
  .fl-page .fl-page-header .container {
    width: 1050px; /* Change to whatever width is needed */
  }
}

Let us know how it goes!

Ben

OK. Got it. I guess I was looking for the Easy Button!

Thanks.

No worries! Let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben