header width

Hi there!
Is it possible to use a photo in my header area above the menu? I’d like it to be the full width and I can’t seem to do that because of the sidebar.

Hi Laurie,

The header area is usually something you have to modify in your theme settings. Can you please tell us which theme you’re using? Even better - Can you post a link to your site, so we take a look?

Thanks,

Colin

[Content Hidden]

Hi Laurie,
If you are using the BB theme, it is also possible to create a page that has no header or footer and style it completely using BB Plugin.
HTH, Dave

[Content Hidden]

Hi Laurie,

I just took a look and adding an image to your header above the menu is beyond the functionality of Beaver Builder. This would have to be done in your theme as Beaver Builder can only work on the content areas of your WordPress site… Unfortunately, it looks like your theme doesn’t have the functionality to add a header image so you will likely need a bit of custom CSS.

If you can show me which image you want, I’ll see if I can help you get it into your header.

Colin

Laurie,

If you add the following bit of CSS to your theme’s custom css area, then change the url of the image to the one you want, you’ll have a background image in your header:

.main-header {
	background-image: url(http://ageproofbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/confetti-logo.png);
}

I just used the same one you used for your post header.

Let us know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Colin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laurie,

Sorry to say but with the theme you are using, I don’t really know if that’s possible. Since that part is controlled by the theme, have you tried getting in touch with them?

Ben